Cindy's Pet Sitting & Dog Walking

Quality pet care in the comfort of your pet's own home.


Top 10 dangerous people foods for your pet:

  • Chocolate, Coffee, Caffeine
  • Alcohol
  • Avocado
  • Macadamia Nuts
  • Grapes & Raisins
  • Yeast Dough
  • Xylitol
  • Onions, Garlic, Chives
  • Bones (raw, uncooked bones are okay)

Dog Fun Facts:

  • Zorba, an English Mastiff, is the heaviest dog on record, weighing 343 lbs
  • The oldest dog ever died at age 29.
  • Dogs cool themselves by panting. They only have sweat glands in the pads of their feet.
  • Dogs have a sense of smell that is one of the keenest in nature. Humans might smell a pot of stew cooking on the stove, but a dog can distinguish the smells of each individual ingredient, from the beef itself to the potatoes.

Cat Fun Facts:

  • Due to genetics, all calico cats are female. Most orange tabbies are male
  • The oldest known cat lived to the ripe old age of 34.
  • Cats are capable of jumping 5 times as high as they are tall.
  • Only some 80% of cats respond to catnip; the other 20% don't have the specific gene that causes them to react.




About me...

Hi there, and welcome to my page!


Starting my pet business in the Fall of 2014 as a part-time dog walking venture, my love for the work grew, and so did my desire to branch out into a full time pet sitting/dog walking career....


I feel that I stand out from the rest with being a CMT, and owning my own massage therapy business since 1998 (prior to that, I was in the dental field for 14 years). I now enjoy incorporating my massage and health care skills into my pet business, to make even happier, more copacetic pets.


I have had dogs, cats, rabbits, chickens and even a goat, growing up and always found them to all be creatures I could feel at one with, especially living far out in the country, in Paso Robles, CA, for most of my childhood. There was always a very close bond with all of them. I currently have 3 chihuahua mixes (all rescues), a tortoise shell calico cat and 12 chickens. The chickens are sort of a must, with living near the Fair Oaks Village.


What I mostly enjoy about this work, is making pets feel that they are cared for and loved as you would, like there is no gap between your absence. Their time on this earth isn't as long as ours, and I believe every moment should count with their happiness.

,